
Consider the stories we read this week (T 2/12 & R 2/14). Pick one character and write a tweet that s/he would post (think about their actions, character, how/what they think, etc.). You may also tweet a response to a tweet posted by one of your peers (from either section).
Note to myself... don't use Monster to hire the next maid. #goodhelp #useless #stupidme #naive #hire
ReplyDelete(horse) Pretty boring hanging on that stupid wall all day and the flies are ANNOYING #boring #flyinmyfaceallday
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(Maiden of Brakel) #allthesingleladies #marriagematerial Went to St. Anne's today to pray for a hubbie! Now, I know how Dolly Parton feels #donttakehimjustbecauseyoucan!! Jolene = Mary... Pray for me!
ReplyDelete(Goose Girl) If this little boy pulls may hair one more time his hat will be the least of his problems #imtherealprincess #ihatebirds #ineedabetterjob
ReplyDelete(The Wolf)[The Wolf and the Seven Kids] GEEZE! What do you have to do these days to get a good meal in this neck of the woods?!? #sendhelp #stupidsmartkids #harddayatwork
ReplyDelete(Rapunzel) Wish we could get some stairs, all this hair pulling is giving me a crick in the neck... #MotherGothel #WhydoIdoallthework #ouch
ReplyDelete(The Devil) Geesh! What's a guy gotta do to get a good night of sleep around here? #gonnasleeponthecouch #marriageproblems
ReplyDelete(The Mouse) Wow, it sure is nice that the Cat has been chosen as godfather so much lately. I never realized he had that many friends, or family.....hm....#chillout #everythingisfine #right?
ReplyDelete(Carter) Note to self, don't allow anyone to strike with an axe, in my mouth, to kill a sparrow. The odds don't seem to be in my favor.... #oops #wellimdead #damnyousparrow #carterpaidforitwithhislife
ReplyDelete(The Goose Girl) What's a princess got to do to get a good chambermaid nowadays? I just wanted some water, geez. #betrayal #shekilledmyhorse #shestolemyprince #nowimstucktendinggeese
ReplyDelete(The Cat) Just told my roommate my Godson's name was "Skin-Off"... and he bought it! #closeone #dumbmouse #thefatwasworthit
ReplyDelete(Maiden of Brakel) FYI for anyone considering asking St. Anne for help today, her bratty child is running her mouth again #brat #justwantedadate #nobodyaskedyou
ReplyDelete(The Wolf) Finally had a great meal today, however, after my food coma I'm feeling really heavy...maybe I should hit the gym later. Going to get a drink of water..... #foodbaby #parched #sorrynotsorryhadtoeat
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(Old King) [The Goose Girl] When you let a chambermaid choose a punishment for someone else and then punish her instead...LOL #brutal #shedidittoherself #shecrazy
ReplyDelete(Mother Goat) I gotta look into that pre-med program at W&J after I just cut open that wolf. #bestsurgeonintown #prezpride
ReplyDelete(Rapunzel) Got my hair cut and got kicked out of the tower because my clothes don't fit anymore. #rude #why
ReplyDeleteUpdate: Never mind. Turns out I'm a mom now. #oops #howdidthathappen #singlemom #whereisthatprince
[youngest goat] I thought I would be happy being the only kid left, but mom is REALLY mad...and sad. When she stops yelling she starts crying. I'm low key regretting not being as stupid as my siblings. #smartchildprobs #mymomisawesomebutshescaresme #ihatemysiblings
ReplyDelete(The Dog) Got run over by a horse and carriage today. That one's going to hurt in the morning. Oh wait, no it won't because I'm dead now lol. #thatjusthappened #doggyheaven
ReplyDelete(Red Riding Hood) Going to my grandma's for the weekend! #missherdearly #planningforapicnic
ReplyDeleteUPDATE: That was NOT my grandma #helpmeplz #hereyesweretoolarge
[The Old Grandfather and the Grandson](Grandson): Need help with this TROUGH!
ReplyDelete.
.
.
Wait Mom and Dad decided to let grandpa back in the table
#revenge #voiceheard #backtoeatingtogether
[Wolf #2] I should've tried with someone else! Little Red knew what was coming. #nonexttime #imthefoodnow
ReplyDeleteLumberjack of Red Riding Hood
ReplyDeleteI sure like my new coat!! #wolfpeltsrock
(baby goat) I guess im an only child now... does this mean I get to move into the biggest bedroom?? #nosibllingsnoproblems #memyselfandi
ReplyDelete(Little Red Cap): Went to grandma's today, thank goodness I don't look like her #bigears #bigeyes #bighands #bigmouth #lookinglikemydad
ReplyDelete(King) Hmmm the woodcutter actually got three golden hairs from the devil. He can't marry the princess though because he's only a woodcutter. Oh wait he has gold!! #money #givemethegold
ReplyDelete(Wolf from The Wolf and the Seven Kids) I've hit rock bottom. #literally #stomachfilledwithstones #inawell #mondaymood
ReplyDelete(Maid in Maid in Brakel) St.Anne yells at me and still won’t find me a man. #foreveralone #howrude
ReplyDelete(Rapunzel) finally met a guy and now he can't see #girlprobs #thanksmom #loveisblind
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(Wolf from Little Red Cap) Can't wait to trick grandma into thinking I am Little Red Cap! #gobbledupgrandma #gobbleduplittleredcap #huntsmancutsmeopen #bellyfilledwithstones
ReplyDelete(Carter's Wife) Hey, I mean...my husband told me to hack away. He's the one who had anger issues. #ImInnocent #FreeCartersWife
ReplyDeleteNathaniel Wang ^^^
Delete(Rapunzel)Anyone know of a decent salon? Mother Gothel really doesn't know the meaning of an inch or two. #ruinedmyhair #nomorebraidsforme
ReplyDelete(The Mouse) My roommate's godchildren have such odd names! I'm starting to wonder if the cat is telling the truth. #takingcareofthehousebymyselfishardwork #winteriscoming
ReplyDelete[The Old Grandfather And The Grandson](Grandfather): I might not be able to hold onto my bowls, but i'm holding onto my family! #Myfamilyisbetterthanyours #butterfingers #thanksgrandson
ReplyDelete(Grandson) I'm a better family member than any of you! I respect my elders. #Familymatters #respect
Delete(The Frog Prince)To be honest, the mosquito tastes much better than the tough steak in the palace.I really miss the frog days.#Froglife#Exoticfood
ReplyDelete(The mouse) My roomie's been acting weird lately like who goes to THAT many christenings?? Hope he's not a psycho killer... #roomieprobs #dontkillme #justmyluck
ReplyDeleteI'm going to need to find a stronger conditioner if I keep doing this to my hair, also a new personally trainer. #GirlPower #HairCare #ThisPrinceIsHeavy
ReplyDelete(Devil) At least I don't look like Homer Simpson anymore. Time to call Bosley, lets try Rogaine first #bald #rockthebaldhead
ReplyDeletedfhgsh
ReplyDeletevbjnxgfhj
ReplyDelete(Mother Goat) The wolf clearly has some deep-seated issues with kids... #notyourhouse #childpredator?? #fake
ReplyDelete(Sexton) Wait, do i really sound like a little girl, or she's just too dumb to notice? #idontknowanymore #chillitwasonlyaprank
ReplyDelete(Boy with the Golden Key)
ReplyDeleteReally wish I knew what was behind this lock... #myluckyday #illberich
(The Maid of Brakel) This statue really needs to mind its business. #NeedMeAMan
ReplyDelete(The Wolf) Did they really have to put rocks in my stomach?? All I was doing was getting a snack because I was hungry and they had to be so rude to me :( #rocks #hungry #howrude #howdarethey #snack
ReplyDelete(Devil) Wifey pulled out all my hairs... Guess I can't be a fashion model any more. Maybe I'll pick up the fiddle? #charmherwithyourskills #Imwillingtomakeadeal Remind me to signup for anger management classes, I feel bad that I lashed out after such a hard day at work #meetingcharliesheen #wheresandybernard #coolguyswearfloral
ReplyDelete(As the Water Nixie) These darn kids and their brushes and mirrors! If they didn't care so much about their appearance maybe I'd be able to catch them :/
ReplyDelete(The stubborn child) I was punished for my mom not correcting me? What a shame. #annoying #whimp #imdeadnow
ReplyDelete(Peter from the Movie) Darn all I wanted was a nice life for Valerie (Red Riding Hood) #meetingherdad #notexpectinghimtobemean Can't believe he bit me too!!! #DontlistentoFather I'm going to stay alive for Valerie my love #aintnomountaintallenough
ReplyDelete(As Henry) Well, if you love them, let them go, eh? #ByeValerie #HopeHeMakesYouHappy
ReplyDelete(Snow White) What a Witch! That evil apple giving witch ruined my hairdoo too. I got all dolled up to see those nice men and what does she do? She acts like a little snake and feeds me a tainted apple... UGGGGHHHHH
ReplyDeleteThis is Bryton's
Delete(Cinderella from movie) *Sarcastically: Oi! I need me a nice strong man, with long flowing locks! Oh! Woe is me!* But, for anyone out here who knows my Prince Charming... do please... umm... forgive my lashings.
ReplyDelete