Tuesday, February 19, 2019





Consider the stories we read this week (T 2/19 & R 2/21). Pick one character and write a tweet that s/he would post (think about their actions, character, how/what they think, etc.). You may also tweet a response to a tweet posted by one of your peers (from either section).

37 comments:

  1. (Mother Holle) You literally can not get good help these days! My new girl can't make a bed to save her life. #sheisgettingpitched #wellgirl #pleasecomeback #goodgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Boy with the Golden Key) In hindsight, I should have just went home with the firewood... #imfreezing #goldenkey #ironcasket #iwillneverknowwhatsinside

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Princess from The Devil With the Three Golden Hairs) There's currently a hot woodcutter outside my window �� Do you think I stand a chance? Oh wait I'm royalty �� #perksofbeingaprincess #mydadwillkillme #ohwell

    ReplyDelete
  4. (The Devil) What a long day it's gonna be...no sleep and my head hurts. UGH!!! #sleepdeprived #upallnight #whydidsheripoutmyhair

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Nixie) Nobody is ever going to believe what just fell from the sky... #freelabor #hopetheseonesdontflee #needtothankGod

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Little Brother from The Water Nixie) This Nixie is as dull as this axe if she thinks I'm going to put up with... #impatient #shegotanotherthingcoming

    ReplyDelete
  7. (The Water Nixie) Was chasing a couple of kids through the woods... didn't catch them but now there's three mountains #notasfastasIthought #almostgotthem #wheredidthesemountainscomefrom

    ReplyDelete
  8. (The Stubborn Child) Well, I probably should have cleaned my room like my mom told me to but I never did it... Listen to your mother, kids #karmahurts #RIPtome #stubborn

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Water Nixie) The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Oh wait, it's just some free child labor. #nochildlaborlawsyet #work24/7

    ReplyDelete
  10. [Nixie] Yes I live in a well but I still want you to go fetch me water #dowhatyou’retold #sillychildren #freelabor

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Devil) My wife's officially gone mad. That many nightmares in a matter of minutes. I call bluff. #somethingisfishy #icantsleep #stoppluckingmyhair

    ReplyDelete
  12. (The Devil) Every father dreads the day their daughter brings home a suitor..but a woodcutter? Really? I expected better. #Ihaveplansforthisone #notinmyhouse #shewillthankmelater

    ReplyDelete
  13. (Boy with Golden Key) Wow! Life be crazy sometimes! I found this key, and it just so happens to fit into this box I also found! Whomstd've thunk it?! #coincidenceornah

    ReplyDelete
  14. (Sister from The Water Nixie) I just discovered my brush also functions as a mountain! Perfect for a girl on the go! #twoinone #thisbrushisalifesaver #literally

    ReplyDelete
  15. (The Stubborn Child) Even though you hit my arm back in the grave, my ghost will haunt you! #wontstop #revived #backfromthedead

    ReplyDelete
  16. (The Stubborn Child) You couldn't stand me alive, now wait till you see how
    I am after death. #neverdead #stillstubborn #neverforget

    ReplyDelete
  17. (Devil’s wife) My husband makes me want to pull his hair out.. I mean mine #marriedadevil #literally

    ReplyDelete
  18. (Grandfather) TFW you get yelled at for being old #whyareyoumeantotheelderly

    ReplyDelete
  19. (Little brother from Water Nixie) Ate some dumplings today and chipped some teeth. Definitely don't think that's supposed to happen. #Dentures

    ReplyDelete
  20. (The father from The Old Grandfather and the Grandson) PSA: Your kids are always watching...my little guy was planning to treat us how we treat his grandpa when we're old. #yikes #parentingfail #respectyourelders

    ReplyDelete
  21. (The Devil) Super weird feeling about my wife... maybe she should see someone about her strange dreams. #scalppains #longday #justsleepalready

    ReplyDelete
  22. (Boy from the Golden Key) Kinda regret staying outside in the cold. #frozentoes #doesthiskeyevenwork #wishiwouldhavestayedinside

    ReplyDelete
  23. (Child from The Stubborn Child) Man...I think my mom is really mad at me this time... #toofar #takeajoke #myarmhurts

    ReplyDelete
  24. (Girl from the Water Nixie) Geesh. Fall into a well one time and my brother and I had to run away from this nixie to get back home. #nomorewells #thankgodihadahairbrush

    ReplyDelete
  25. (Woodcutter from The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs) Just chopping wood in front of the King's house and next thing I know I'm on my way to cut 3 hairs from the devil to prove I love his daughter (the princess)! #risky #devilswifewashelpful #threerewards #welivedhappilyeverafter

    ReplyDelete
  26. (Mother from the Stubborn Child) If you seen how stubborn my child was, you'd slap his hand back into the grave too! #freeatlast #truthshallsetyoufree

    ReplyDelete
  27. (The Devil) If anyone is looking for a good read, I strongly suggest "Malleus Maleficarum"
    #occupationalreading

    ReplyDelete
  28. (The Stubborn Child) All I wanted was one last high five but Mother just hit me instead #goodriddens #atpeace #6feetunder

    ReplyDelete
  29. (The Water Nixie) I stumbled upon two children, today. Unlucky for them but VERY lucky for me. Finally, someone to do all the chores I HATE doing. #begoodchildren #iwontevensharpenmyaxeforthem

    ReplyDelete
  30. (Devil's Wife) It's only occurring to me now that I married the devil...probably should've thought that one through #forgottosignaprenup #oops #marriedprobz

    ReplyDelete
  31. (Girl from The Water Nixie) Someone tell me why this nixie is going to church when she literally ENSLAVES children. #HaveFunTreadingWater #DontForgetToPray

    ReplyDelete
  32. (Water Nixie) Those stupid children fell into MY water HAHAHA #theywishtheydidnt #domywork

    ReplyDelete
  33. (Mother Holle) Hard work goes a long way!! #lookingfornewlabor

    ReplyDelete
  34. (The woodcutter) I have absolutely no idea what I was doing #imscaredonaregularbasis

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. (ugly sister) I xantech believe my sister got a reward and I got nothing for all I did!?! how rude of her! #dumb #rude #chores #lazy #toomuchwork

    (I posted this on the wrong date originally so i’m posting it on the right date now)

    ReplyDelete