Thursday, March 28, 2019




Beauty and the Beast. Pick one character and write a tweet that s/he would post (think about their actions, character, how/what they think, etc.). You may also tweet a response to a tweet posted by one of your peers (from either section).

31 comments:

  1. (Beauty)- Ladies, don't judge a book by its cover. Your perfect guy could be right in front of you #ifoundmyprince #happilyeverafter

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Beast) Dating tip #1: Don't scream and yell at the person you want to impress. #datingishard #beautyandbeast4ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Belle) Man, I really wish Gaston would catch a hint. I don't really have a voice these days, do I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Belle) It may be hard to believe but I think I'm starting to fall for the beast. #hesnotabeasttome

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Belle) Can guys, cough cough (Gaston), learn to take no for an answer? #notinterested #boybye #foundmeabeast

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Gaston) When will she get out of that pretty little head and start focusing on me? #hottestintown #hubbymaterial

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Belle) I'm glad i didn't judge the book by the cover. i know we started off on the wrong page but i love you, Beast. #loml

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Belle) Who knew I could have furniture and dishes as friends?! #missespots #talkingfurniture

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Belle) I could spend forever in this library! #royallibraries #keytomyheart

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Belle) Reading a book sounds nice right now. Thanks Beast. #bookworm #getyouamanthatgiftsyoualibrary #futurehubby

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Gaston) What are these words in books? Where are the pictures? #iamilliterate

    ReplyDelete
  12. (Beauty) I can't wait for the next chapter with the Beast! #lovestory

    ReplyDelete
  13. (Beast) Belle really seems to enjoy the library, maybe I should have shared it with her sooner #weagreeonsomething #bookworms #romeoandjulietsucks #Macbethisbetter

    ReplyDelete
  14. (Gaston)- I think I just came up with the greatest idea to get Belle to marry me...
    #LockHimUp #HusbandMaterial #MauriceIsCrazy

    ReplyDelete
  15. (Gaston) The Beast didn't drop me off the cliff, so I am going to shoot him now. That will surely get Belle to marry me! #sheisminenow #whyisBellesodifficult

    ReplyDelete
  16. (Gaston) Women reading books is absolutely ridiculous! Next, you're gonna try telling me women aren't just going to be stay at home moms anymore... #justbepretty #thatsallyouhavetodo #payattentiontome

    ReplyDelete
  17. (belle) could this be considered beastiality? #hesmyprince #betterthangaston

    ReplyDelete
  18. (Lumiere): Be our Guest, Be our Guest.....
    (Belle): This is super creepy but hey I'm getting free food out of it #notsobad #starving

    ReplyDelete
  19. (Beast)I'm gonna make her an offer she can't refuse. I'll kill myself if she doesn't come back. #shelovesmeright #ohgodidontactuallywannadie

    ReplyDelete
  20. (Lefou-Disney) My buddy Gaston is down in the dumps because Belle won't marry him. Who wouldn't wanna marry him? He's strong, handsome and brave! #noonesslickasgaston #noonesquickasgaston #noonefightslikegaston #douseslightlikegaston

    ReplyDelete
  21. (Beauty) This beast could really use a shave. Or at least a trim. #Needabarder #newman

    ReplyDelete
  22. (Beast): *transformed into a prince*
    (Belle): Beast is that you???
    (Beast): Yeah..I'm a real man now!
    (Belle): Yikes, I found you more attractive as the beast. #badboybeast #kindhearted

    ReplyDelete
  23. (Beast): I got belle and I turned into a prince, double win for me! #BetterThanGaston

    ReplyDelete
  24. (Prince) Don't get me wrong, the fur was a pain in the ass. But I kinda miss my muscles right now. #gottohitthegym #missingmybeastybod.

    ReplyDelete
  25. (Belle) Gaston is such a creep. Like no I'm not going to marry you just because you think I am pretty. There is so much more to me. #getabrain #brainsandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  26. (Gaston) Whatever Belle, your loss. I mean, who wouldn't be into me?? Maybe I should just settle for LeFou... #AtLeastHeAppreciatesMe

    ReplyDelete
  27. (Chip) Everyone keeps telling me "I'll tell you when you're older" but I'm older everyday! #justtellme #oldenough #stopagediscrimination

    ReplyDelete
  28. (Gaston) My arms are looking really good in the mirror, I can't stop looking at myself. Maybe Belle will like me now ;) #tooswoll #myveinsarepopping

    ReplyDelete
  29. (Belle):They really think that I'm dumb! I'm the one that sees everything more clear. #buildmyownlaundrymachine #knowhowtoread

    ReplyDelete
  30. (Maurice) First I got chased by wolves, then captured by a beast, and now I'm being thrown into prison #wow #cantcatchabreak

    ReplyDelete
  31. (Gaston) I didn't wanna marry Belle anyways, can't stand a woman that has OPINIONS #gross #justdowhatyou'retold

    ReplyDelete