Thursday, February 28, 2019



Consider the stories we read this week (T 2/26 & R 2/27). Pick one character and write a tweet that s/he would post (think about their actions, character, how/what they think, etc.). You may also tweet a response to a tweet posted by one of your peers (from either section).

34 comments:

  1. (Little Red Riding Hood-Dahl) I love my new wolfskin coat! It keeps me warm and I got it for free. Even better! #whodoesn'tlovefreestuff #ripwolfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Little Red Riding Hood-Dahl) You thought you were smarter than me wolf, think again. #BANGBANG #whoslaughingnow

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Wolf--Dahl) COME ON! I rehearsed this perfectly and this little girl screwed up her lines! Ah well... probably still gonna eat her anyways! #amatures #stupidkid #hungry

    ReplyDelete
  4. [Little girl—Thurber] I’m so glad I got this automatic last christmas! It really came in handy today #bangbang #Icanhandlemyself #whathappenedtograndma?

    ReplyDelete
  5. (The False Grandmother- Calvino) I just arrived at my grandmother's house and it looks like she has decided to grow her hair out...#hairyhands#hairychest#kindofodd

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Little girl-Calvino) Just tricked an ogress. Told her I had to 'take care of business' and she lowered me down herself #imagirlnotagoat #oldesttrickinthebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Hunter - Grimms) Holy cow can that grandma snore. It almost sounds like she is growling?? No wonder I haven't killed anything because her snoring scares it away!! #sleepapnea

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Wolf Charles Perrault) Wow was I hungry! Haven't eaten in 3 days! Grandmother and Red really hit the spot! #starvingtodeath #bigteeth #allthebettertoeatyouupwith

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Goldflower-Mi) What Wolf? What's it have to do with me? I just tricked and killed a human-eating bear...much more impressive than beating a wolf. #bearslayer #wolvesareoverrated

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Little Girl- Thurber) I can't believe that wolf assumed I would be stupid enough to actually think he was my grandmother. Oh well, I showed him. #revenge #notanidiot #tryme

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Wolf) Does any one have a toothpick I can use? I have something in my teeth. #mightbehair #mightbeskin #mightbeclothes

    ReplyDelete
  12. (Little Red Riding Hood; Dahl) Like my new coat, its a new design I'm trying out by lous Wouffton. #NotVeganCoat #bangbangbang #IseeitIlikeitIwantitIgotit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Wolf; Dahl) I'm more interested in making you into little red bottom shoes. #louboutin #style #redisin

      Delete
  13. (Little Red Riding Hood - Dahl) I am smarter than you think Mr. Wolf. I have been at the shooting range practicing my shot. #bang #karma

    ReplyDelete
  14. (Wolf) Got some g-ma takeout #scrumptuous

    ReplyDelete
  15. (Little Red Riding Hood-Dahl) You think that disguise is going to fool me Mr.Wolf? I'm smarter than that. #itshardtofoollittlegirlstoday

    ReplyDelete
  16. (Little Red Riding Hood- Dahl) I love my new wolfskin coat, versace who? All the wolves know who is in charge now. #wolfkiller #fashion #guninmynickers

    ReplyDelete
  17. (Red Riding Hood) I love my new fur coat! #sofetch

    ReplyDelete
  18. (Red Riding Hood-Thurber) I'm glad I picked up the basket with the concealed carry option, really makes this automatic a lot more practical and stylish for wolf control. #GucciBasket #AdvancedHomeDefense

    ReplyDelete
  19. (Red Riding Hood Movie- Valerie) Thought I could trust my dad. My own family. Guess not. He turned out to be the werewolf and then bit my boyfriend! #poorpeter #werewolves #grandma'shouse

    ReplyDelete
  20. (The False Grandmother - Calvino) Wow Grandma has really been letting herself go... #BuyARazor

    ReplyDelete
  21. (Red Riding Hood- Thurber) I'm self taught with my gun. Glad I didn't miss the wolf or it would've been messy. #oneshot #bullseye #byebyebadwolf

    ReplyDelete
  22. (Red Riding Hood-Dahl) I can take care of myself! #onmyown #newfurcoat

    ReplyDelete
  23. The False Grandmother: Little Red: "Im a slut for bread and wine" #goodbyegrandmother

    ReplyDelete
  24. (Little Red) Just because I’m a girl, doesn’t mean I’m dumb. #iknowyourawolf #yournotgrandma

    ReplyDelete
  25. (Dahl version) Don’t have the typical stereotype of me!! I can fight for myself and even be stronger than some men. #wolfskin #comfy #shootshimdead #boom

    ReplyDelete
  26. (Little Girl-Calvino) You get what you give! #byegirl #fairtrade

    ReplyDelete
  27. (Red Riding Hood- Dahl) Aw shit I think I shot my grandmamma #waitohno #shegondieanyways

    ReplyDelete
  28. (Little girl-Perrault) Grandma just offered me meat and wine! Gonna be a good night! #whyisthiscattalkingtome #whatswrongwithgrandma

    ReplyDelete
  29. (Red Riding Hood- Dahl) That wolf did NOT see that coming! Well... I bet no one really saw that coming. Your girl isn't messing around. #furcoatjustintimeforwinter #packingheat

    ReplyDelete
  30. (Red Riding Hood) Can't wait to chow down with g-ma! #hungry #whatswiththewolf

    ReplyDelete
  31. (The Wolf) Got my shirt a little messy forgot my people eating bib today. #yummy

    ReplyDelete