Thursday, March 28, 2019


Snow White. Pick one character and write a tweet that s/he would post (think about their actions, character, how/what they think, etc.). You may also tweet a response to a tweet posted by one of your peers (from either section).

28 comments:

  1. (Queen)- Why is Snow White more fair than me now? Wow, I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Queen) Didn't this girl's parents teach her not to take food from strangers? I guess not! HAHA! #iwin #takethatsnowwhite #idiotgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Mirror) If only this woman would stop looking to others to form her opinion on herself....#selfconfidence

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Queen) I'm starting to look super old might need some Botox. #whyissnowwhiteisprettierthanme

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Snow White) Really craving an apple right now. #toomuchcleaningmakesmehungry #healthy #someonebringmeanappleplz

    ReplyDelete
  6. (snow white) that evil witch sucks for giving me a poison apple, at least i met a nice guy! #apple #yumm #evilwitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Snow White) My mother is so sweet, she gave me red apple! #tryingtokillme
    #shelovesmeIswear

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Queen) Who knew one girl could be so hard to get rid of? #whatwillittake #poisonappleadaykeepssnowwhiteaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Snow White) Hey look, a random stranger is telling me to eat an apple. Sounds like a great idea! #notsonutritiousafterall #gonewrong #butitlookedsotasty

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Snow White) Don't compare yourself to others when you look in the mirror #bodypositivity #selflove

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Snow White)- Gosh the last two times I opened the door I died...maybe I should stop?
    #thirdtimesacharm #knockknock #whosthere

    ReplyDelete
  12. (Snow White) You know what they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Just one bite couldn't hurt! #naive #don'ttalktostrangers

    ReplyDelete
  13. (Grumpy- Disney) I can't believe they even made me get clean! Having a woman in the house is nonsense! #ihatesoapandwater

    ReplyDelete
  14. (Snow White) I thought I was dead and woke up with a hubby #goals #cantdiewontdie

    ReplyDelete
  15. (Sneezy): I love Snow *aahhh chooo* she's so great *aahhh chooo* #ihatetheprince #ihateallergies

    ReplyDelete
  16. (Evil Queen) I can't believe that Snow White is still the fairest of them all! I keep asking my magic mirror. Maybe it's broken? #palewithenvy #sojealousofsnowwhite #iwontsleepuntilshesdead

    ReplyDelete
  17. (The Queen) If you want anything done right you have to do it yourself. #pigheart #help #nowhiring

    ReplyDelete
  18. (Queen): Eat this apple, it's organic ;)
    (Snow White): Omg! Perfect! Now I can be healthy and live forever!
    (Snow White): *Dies the next day*

    ReplyDelete
  19. (The Evil Queen) Sure, Snow White has the looks, but anyone notice her annoying voice? How can you find that "fairest of them all" #looksainteverything #truth

    ReplyDelete
  20. (Grumpy) Why are we letting a GIRL live with us?! I mean it might be nice to have a good meal... but I WILL NOT wash up. #myhouse #myrules #grumpy24/7

    ReplyDelete
  21. (Grumpy) Who the heck is this new girl living with us and why should I even trust her? Does she not know what personal space is??? #leavemealone

    ReplyDelete
  22. (Mirror) A "How are you?" may be nice once in awhile, but all I get is "Tell me I'm pretty." #MirrorsHaveFeelingsToo

    ReplyDelete
  23. (Snow White) I never died when I ate that apple. I only fainted because it was so good and I wanted a kiss from the prince. That poison added a nice touch and I was only playing hard to get for the prince. #gullible #lovehurts #nopainnogain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Snow White) I never died when I ate that apple. I only fainted because it was so good and I wanted a kiss from the prince. That poison added a nice touch and I was only playing hard to get for the prince. #gullible #lovehurts #nopainnogain

      Delete
  24. (Dopey): I really wanted that kiss! We should off not let her go with the prince. -_- #love #kiss #angry #sad

    ReplyDelete
  25. (Prince's Servant) Does anyone else think it's weird that the Prince is obsessed with a DEAD girl? Carrying that coffin around is really starting to creep me out #whyaglasscoffin #creepyaf #princestaresatitallthetime #concerned

    ReplyDelete
  26. (Servant) I'm seriously not getting paid enough for this!! #giveitupalready #obsessive #lookingfornewemployment

    ReplyDelete
  27. (Snow White) I was hoping the glass coffin would help me tan...guess not #skinwhiteassnow #whyamISOPALE #movingtotheequator

    ReplyDelete